Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Frappes Galore


FRAPPES, FRAPPES AND MORE FRAPPES.

Today is another night of coffee night. Just decided to hang out with my guy friends after their work for fun talk and catching up. Funny that we "catch up" once a week. Hahaha. I think that's what's cool with having friends you're comfortable with - you simply never run out of things to talk about; even when you just saw each other a week ago and message each other in Facebook, maybe DM in Twitter and SMS one another.



Tonight for a change, we invited another girl friend we have. She was almost asleep when we called her to come over, and since her she lived nearby Starzrock, and she missed us, she pretty much said yes in a heartbeat. 



The photos of the frappes are the ones we ordered awhile ago. Our girl friend Lhiezyl decided to have the same frappe as my best friend did, so I thought of just posting 3 photos for this one. Frappes are great because of the cream on it - I mean, the mixes are great but for me, honestly, frappes basically taste the same. It's usually the chikas you have with your friends that cause for food or drinks to actually taste well. Hahaha.



Nah, the frappes we ordered taste fine, really. They were too sweet for my tongue though. But all my friends seemed to enjoy their drinks because they consumed it faster than I did. Hey wait! Maybe I did all the talking?! Hahaha.



To end the day, we walked Lhiezyl to her place and to my surprise, unknowingly, we spent almost 2 hours just talking outside her pad. Hahahaha! Too bad my best friend had work in the morning so he kept pacing and not mind us with all our chismis. We ended up going home at 3 o'clock in the morning. That was definitely a day!

[Sisters of Wander]

All photos used in this article are property of the contributors of sistersofwander.blogspot.com. Please notify prior to usage of any of the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment